photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Round one....


TOMORROW I have, what I feel like I have been waiting for FOREVER! Tomorrow is the first round of interviews to become a Minneapolis School Counselor! I am both thrilled and scared out of my mind. This is 'it'. I have confidence in myself, but still interviews---does anyone really like interviews?
So, that is my exciting news, which will hopefully be soon followed by more interviews to land me a job this fall (despite the bun in the oven!) My mum and dad have faith at least, here is what my dad wrote me to encourage me: "I'll be praying for you on my noon walk. Just remember, there is a bigger God than the god of school counseling and He has your life all planned out." awwww.... :)
It is always funny what you find on the internet in search of helping you prepare for something. I found this handy dandy interview guide....perhaps I should be studying it? I'll be sure to bring my pie charts and enthusiasm! Research, organize, execute....research, organize, execute....research, organize, execute.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...