photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Friday, July 16, 2010

Jumping in the pool!

So, I know no one is nearly as excited about this as I am.....but if you remember a few posts back I had an interview with the Minneapolis school district to be added to the pool of school counselors (to later pick from for specific jobs)..WELL.....I just got the call and out of 25 people interviewed, I am one of the ten that have been chosen for the pool! :) yay!!!!! Now, there are 5 positions to fill, so all I need to worry about is making them see past my baby bump (my due date is really poor planning for school!--September!) and really leaving a lasting impression. Hopefully I will be called for interviews soon!

:) This made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...