photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Thursday, July 1, 2010

FIRST craft fair EVER!


So this Saturday, I will be attending and participating in my first real craft vendor event. I have no idea what it will be like, it could very well potentially be a flop, but I am hoping for the best. I am not sure if the holiday weekend will help traffic or hurt it. It is in Becker, MN, which is about an hour drive for me and is held at what seems like a really cool and quaint boutique. They set up their Saturdays to be a farmers marker, flea market, craft fair, entertainment stop all rolled into one--sounds pretty cool to me! Plus.....its FREE to be a part of, so I had to take the opportunity. Nothing to lose right?! Lets hope not! Now lets go through my checklist and see if I got everything I need for this event.

Table - check
Inventory- check
Business cards- check
Chairs- check
Money box- check
$- check
Bags for purchases- need to buy
Sunscreen- check
my mom :) - check
Table cloth and set up to make it look perty- check

ok....you out there who are not craft fair virgins, do I need anything else? I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting--help!

It should be an interesting experience and I hope to come back with my pride/dignity as well as some moolah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...