photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nesting....

So, as promised--I am posting some pictures of my soon to be nursery for my little man! Her are some before shots (sadly I forgot to snap a few when it was the office, but oh well).







Now, it is not finished yet...but I managed to get the worst part done with so tomorrow when the hubster can help me we can just do the rolling and then the fun part--decorating! :) Here are a few pics of where it is at now, If you can't tell the paint is a light blue color. (I wore a mask so I didn't inhale any 'toxic' fumes for baby)




I am so ecstatic to have this process started! I can't wait to see it all finished and ready for baby--crazy! Well, this little mama has been hard at work so I'm gonna take a little cat nap and then a birthday celebration for my bro-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...