photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All dressed up and no where to go

Well, I was all ready for my first craft fair....however because of the holiday weekend the venue contacted me and let me know that virtually no other vendors would be there, but I could still come if I wanted to. I chose to not go, a bit bummed, but am scheduled to give it another try on the 17th...so until then!

In other news, we went in for our third ultrasound today to see how baby is doing (some questionable things were found on previous ones) and baby is doing fine, however he still has fluid built up in his kidneys which they will need to check again in another 6 weeks....waiting is not fun! I am not so worried though (at least not as worried as I was in the past about things they found), it sounds like it could disappear or he could grow out of it with time, so only time will tell. All I can do is wait and pray for my little boy to grow healthy and strong! He sure is growing though, I am at 28 weeks and his head is measuring at 31! yikes! He's got the "Larson Dome" as my hubby says.

My goals this week: get started on the nursery! So much to do...and my husband is NOT motivated to help. "The baby isn't coming yet, why do we need to get started now?"-- I will get my way one way or another :) Isn't it time for me to starting this 'nesting' phase anyways??

Hopefully my next post will have pictures of my forming nursery, ahh, I can smell the paint now! (well, I won't really inhale it in because of well, er, the baby, but you get my drift!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...