photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A couple newbies...

I have been MIA a little bit this week and SO much has happened. I think pictures speak louder than words so here are a few memories of a wonderful week/weekend!

(A much needed girls slumber party weekend -- beach, haircuts, ice cream, fire works, baby shower, food, fun!)



(They had a sweet baby shower for me and we all made onsies for my little guy!)


(While at the lake, I snapped a quick pic of these sweet little ducks)


(Check out this amazing rainbow! We witnessed this while paddle boating on Lake Harriet!)


(Paddle boat ride on Lake Harriet with the hubs!)


I know that was just a few, but I tell you, it was a GREAT weekend!

*****************************************************


Just a quick glimpse at my newest creations! It just dawned on me that I get a ton of compliments of how I display my jewelry, and so I thought I'd try my hand at selling them. Let me know what you think! There are plenty more to come :)



Check them out in my shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...