photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Tunes--Farewell Milwaukee

Ok.  I might be a little biased this week because I may or may not know the band, but really--I am doing you all a favor. Really.

These guys are a local group (Minneapolis, MN) and have amazing talent and music and I just can never get enough! I usually have their albums playing on repeat on my Ipod because it is just a great mix and easy listening!  Trust me, you need to download their music!

Since I couldn't JUST post one video, you get two! How lucky!




I bet that one will be in your head all day :)

Do yourself a favor now and check out their web page and get into these guys!--You'll thank me one day when you see 'em on SNL or headlining somewhere in your area!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...