photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Saturday, August 13, 2011

First Vlog--craft space tour.

Ok blog friends, I think I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level--you don't think it's too soon, do you?  I mean after all, you have now seen me without my make-up and bed head hair and now I think it's about time for my first vlog.  It was a little silly to video tape myself, but I really enjoy watching others' vlogs.  It gives a little dimension to the monotony of just writing and pictures (not that those are bad!).

So this vlog is pretty self explanatory, but its a little look at my craft studio room area--newly revamped (ok a few months ago--but newish) as I had mentioned before I would share with you all.  My basement is too dark for decent pictures, so in came the video camera.  I tried not to be awkward and nerdy. I promise.

SO....here is a look at my craft area before:


FYI--the light that is so nicely beaming down over the table is now broken and unrepairable.





And now to introduce my first VLOG and tour of my craft area.  I hope its more enjoyable than it is boring :)

(NOTE:  I am not the best videographer (is that a word?) and my finger may have wandered in the shot a time or two as well as some other mishaps.)





Hmm, I am not sure why You Tube squished my face to look 3 feet long :(


Have a great Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...