photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DIY Wednesday--Organizing!

I am such a cleaning/organizing freak when it comes to my home.  Not sure where it came from...ahem, MOM, cough cough...

I am also a self proclaimed minimalist, so being able to have as little stuff and clutter around as possible is my goal--especially having a little guy that gets into EVERYTHING.

So I wanted to present a few DIY organizing ideas that I am so loving right now that help to make the clutter seem less and the home more organized!

Ahh, organized.  What a lovely word :)












(All photos from Pinterest.)


Go get organized!

3 comments:

  1. i love the pot lid holder!!! such a great idea!!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a freak when it comes to organizing. I especially love the pot lids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are all really great ideas! i love the wires that are labeled with bread fasteners....loves!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...