photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Friday, June 10, 2011

Becker Farmers Market

This is my second summer participating in the Becker Farmer's Market.  It's a pretty fresh project, so there is not a ton of traffic, but its still fun and exciting to 'craft show' newbie like me!  Today was my first time of the summer and I hope to attend at least a handful more as they happen every Friday until fall.

I think my favorite part was that my husband came out.  It was a pretty big deal to me and that he would come to this event which I know is NOT on his top ten list of things to do, really meant a lot.  His support means the world to me. And well, Everett--he gave his smiles away for free :)

Here are a few peaks at my table and set-up.  I only sold two things today which is a bit discouraging, but I think I am going to re-evaluate some of my prices and work on my set-up a bit more and hopefully next time will be more successful!




These are my new creations! They are dish/hand/kitchen towels with vintage doilies sewn on them.  Want one? They are not in my Etsy shop as of yet and I don't know if I'll put them in or not.  If you are interested in one, the are $7.00 and we could set something up.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...