photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Sunday, April 14, 2013

WILRN:What I'm loving right now


Besides all the lovely and priceless blessings in my life that I am always loving---there happens to be a handful of material things I become quite fond of from time to time--hey, I'm only human, ok?

  Here are a few I am loving right now:


Yes to Carrots Daily Pampering Hair Care Regimen -- Save more than 15%! Image 

As I have written previously about, I am becoming very aware of what is going in/on my body as far as chemicals.  I've found this great new product for my hair (shampoo/conditioner) that is not only natural, organic and chemical free, but they give back a portion of their proceeds to help plant school gardens and teach kids about healthy living!  How cool is that?!  They have many products (including for babes and tots!) besides just hair that I plan to introduce into our home!  They also have other fruits/vegetables infused in their products--not just carrots.  LOVE them!  I got mine at Target! Check out their site HERE!



 Vanilla and Coconut fragrance on the go. 

Also chemical free and vegan is this roll on perfume fragrance by Pacifica. A few reasons I love this.
#1: I like roll on fragrance as opposed to spray because it is not overwhelming, nor will I end up getting it in my mouth or inhale yucky chemicals when I put on.
#2: It smells like Costa Rica and sunshine and paradise and happiness.
#3: Taken from their site-- "Our skin care and color is formulated without: Animal testing, animal ingredients, FD&C color, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, benzene, GMOs, mineral oil, petroleum, peanut oil, triclosan, and other ingredients you do not want on your skin."
It's a win-win!   Again, these products are available at Target.

  
Add caption
























These maternity pants are lovely.  They are from H&M--so attractive AND affordable.  I love the color and the fit and most of all the full panel top.  I've been wearing them with boots lately because of our dumb weather, but love that they will be great for spring/summer too!  If only they looked as good on me as they do her.  Hmmm.









I never thought I'd be an "incense girl" (whatever that means).  But I will totally confess that I was an incense virgin before this spring.  I love love love them!  Curt says its just one more thing to add to my hippie list, but I'm totally ok with that.  I got mine at World Market, and this is not the kind I got, but I couldn't find a picture of what I purchased.  The scent I have is Bamboo Tea and it is Ah-maze-ing!







Then there is this! This is the greatest app ever!  I think it's called "Letter Quiz".  Everett's favorite thing to do on it is trace the letters.  He traces all of the letters and then at the end there is a little celebration with fireworks and triumphant music and then he can blow up each letter--such a boy.  He does this over and over and over.  His handwriting is going to be perfect by Kindergarten!  Thanks technology :)




What are you loving right now?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...