photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Friday, April 26, 2013

Songs that make me wanna....

DANCE!

So, I was listening to my ipod/iphone this morning and had it tuned to my "fun" playlist.  I cranked it up and got ready for the day.  
Sun shining.
Birds chirping.  
Wind in my hair--blow dryer that is. 
Loving life.
Let me tell you, it's kind of hard to shake your groove thang AND get ready at the same time!  
I am so proud of my fun (and random!) playlist that I thought I'd share it!  Let me tell you--no genre is spared here folks--except maybe the slow and classical numbers.

I put it on shuffle, so in no particular order:

"Could You be Loved"-Bob Marley
"De Camino a la Vereda"- Buena Vista Social Club
"Anything Could Happen"- Ellie Goulding
"Loveable/Kind"-Farewell Milwaukee
"Dog Days are Over"-Florence and the Machine
"Some Nights"-Fun.
"Drunk on You" Luke Bryan
"Ho Hey"- The Lumineers
"Party Rock Anthem"-LMFAO
"I Will Wait"-Mumford and Sons
"Little Talks"-Of Monsters and Men
"Home"-Phillip Phillips
"Put Your Records On"-Corinne Bailey Rae
"Good Feeling"-Flo Rida
"Feel Again"-OneRepublic


What's on your FUN playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...