photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

19 weeks.

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: Five big ones
Sleep:  Ahhh, Benadryl.  One and done!
Best moment this week:  Oh ya know....just finding out the sex of my baby.  :)
Miss Anything?  Really, you need to wonder?  I'll let you guess...
Movement: Flutters and tiny jabs from time to time.  Found out I'm not feeling much because my placenta is on the front of my uterus--like a cushion. 
Food cravings: No unusual cravings lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender:  It's a.......you'll see....  :)
Fruit/Veggie Size:  Mango!
 
Labor Signs: No, though I have been feeling some Braxton Hicks contractions--a few everyday. I think it's normal...right?
Symptoms: Tired. More out of breath. Umm, my belly is getting huge.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood This Week:   Peaceful and happy
Looking forward to: Seeing 50's in the forecast next week!


Oh... did you still want to know what we found out it is? :)




We're having a GIRL! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Laura! You're going to be such a fun mom to a little lady! And I can't wait to see how your little man does with a sister! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! Regan, I'm sorry I accidentally deleted your comment with my big thumbs on my phone :) but I saw it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...