photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Well, just popping in quick to wish everyone a Happy Easter and to give a little recap (via pictures) of what some of our Easter celebrations looked liked this year.

Now I'm at the tail end of spring break, and have T-minus thirty minutes to prepare for the day tomorrow and get my mind back in work mode for the next 9 or so weeks!

Hope everyone enjoyed this joyous day!

My Jesus is alive and that is all the reason I need to be happy!



We are still in Christmas mode around here--hence, the Christmas themed jammies.  I also started a new tradition this year with the Easter "basket".  Instead of the traditional basket, I found this really cool and large egg that is Peter Rabbit themed (Everett's new obsession!).  Just big enough for some treats and toys.  Next year  I will start putting a verse in his egg that I want signify the year ahead for his life!  He had so much fun searching for the egg!
Egg hunt #2!  Lucky kid.

These little hooligans.  So funny together.
 
And this guy.  Need I say more?  He's straight out of a movie! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...