photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Sunday, March 24, 2013

15 going on 16 weeks




**This is my 200th post!  Woah! 


How far along? 15 going on 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: Few pounds maybe?  We'll see next week at my doctor's appointment.

Maternity clothes? Yes, of course,  Mostly maternity pants.

Stretch marks?  Not that I'm aware yet.

Sleep:  Incorporating some lavender into my night time routine has helped, but still a lot of tossing and turning.  I'm a stomach sleeper naturally, so it's not been my favorite.  Everett has been creeping around the house at night lately as well, so that sure doesn't help!

Best moment this week:  I received some great work related news that allows me to be a counselor at ONE school as opposed to two.  This is a huge deal and dream come true! Yay! :)

Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach,  lunch meat--like pickle roll ups and booze. Sigh. 

Movement: Feeling a lot of flutters.

Food cravings: Well, now thanks to a friend traveling down to Texas that sent me a picture of Krispy Kremes, I can't get them out of my head.  You know who you are!  :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Last week, I had three days that I felt really sick and crummy, but has seemed to subside for now.  It was quite random since I haven't felt that for awhile.  Headaches are still very frequent, but incorporating the caffeine I previously stopped consuming has helped a bit. 

Gender:  This week I feel like its a girl for some reason.  We'll find out 4/16!

Fruit/Veggie Size:  Navel Orange!
 
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Headaches.Tired. Itchy skin :(

Belly Button in or out? In.  By the way, this is a weird question and I think I will exclude it next time.  Who really cares about my belly button?!  Odd.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood This Week:   Excited, relaxed and ready for a week off of work! :)

Looking forward to: Spring weather....30's are NOT doing it for me!  AND going to spend some family time at an indoor water park this week.  It's no Mexico, but maybe the 3rd or 4th next best thing :)

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=408c65c8d5&view=att&th=13d9f5fa0e3bee8d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_Vp-Rxg66vSREX_PA1bM29&sadet=1364181817012&sads=_reL_6fRokY4mKuflcgilCwWmSc&sadssc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...