photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

14 weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks
 
Total weight gain: Breaking even I think.  Went to the doctor last week and I was less than before, so maybe a pound by now?  Well heck, after all the girl scout cookies I've been eating, I'm surprised it's not more!

Maternity clothes?  Yep.  Found some non maternity very spandex like colored pants that do the job for now. 

I appreciate how now I can wear all the tighter fitting tops I have and it looks acceptable with a bump as opposed to before when it'd be a completely unacceptable muffin top silhouette.  Silver lining to this belly growth?

Stretch marks?  Not that I'm aware yet.

Sleep:  Same as before..... Uncomfortable.  Lacking. Tossing. Turning. Middle of the night bathroom breaks.  Sleep is no bueno.  :(

Best moment this week:  Well, I'm not sure I can share that one yet....  :) 

Miss Anything?  Still with the booze.  You would think I was Snooki before all this.

Movement: Feeling a flutter every now and then, but no "kicks"

Food cravings: random craving this week was Nacho Cheese Doritos.  That bag is now empty.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week!

Gender:  Hoping for a girl!...still

Fruit/Veggie Size:  Lemon!
 
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Headaches. Oh my gosh the throbbing.  It's awful.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood This Week:   Stressed, but seeing the glimmerin light ahead signifying spring break!

Looking forward to: Spring Break! 

 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=408c65c8d5&view=att&th=13d650e26ccae17b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_Vp-Rxg66vSREX_PA1bM29&sadet=1363200589787&sads=Z54OxL4EfJ2fth-Clqg0527bbZM&sadssc=1  Here's a bump pic from this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...