photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Saturday, July 9, 2011

YUM!


I cooked dinner tonight.
I don't cook often (even with the cool menu I made), but when I do, I almost treat it like an art project that I want to master and mold into something perfect!  This sandwich was sooooo perfect, I just had to show it off!

Whats in it?  Well it is bad enough to give you a heart attack just by looking at it, but at least you'll have a smile on your face from a yummy sammy!

It has:

Ciabatta bread with some butter spread on
Leftover chicken breast I shredded and then warmed up in the skillet with some olive oil
BBQ sauce (Famous Daves) I added to the warming chicken
Leftover bloomin onion from a concert/fair we went to last night :)
Ranch dressing
A 'special' homemade sauce slathered on the buns (sour cream, dijon mustard, honey mustard, chilli powder and pepper)

Seriously bad for you. But it's ok to have heart attack worthy food every now and then.


Curtis and I have made up an imaginary menu for a future bar/restaurant we'll have (dreaming!)--and this has just been added!

Hmm, now what to name it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...