photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DIY Wednesday--Laundry Soap

Can this still count as a DIY if I didn't DIY myself---seems to happen a lot--sheesh.  Well, in my defense, it's been a pretty crazy week!

I wanted to post about this one though because I am very excited about trying it myself to save some money on detergent and as soon as I am done with my current jug of laundry soap, I am going to give it a whirl!  I was at Target getting the supplies for this but then the guilt monster struck me with an arrow and reminded me about how we are so tight on money right now, so I could not justify spending it on my DIY project this week.  It would have been about $8-$10 though.

So HERE is a great link to how to make it and even the breakdown of cost and how beneficial it is in the long run!---Don't worry visual learners, it's got pictures too!


Please go try it and let me know how it works for you and your family! I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...