photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Sunday, June 30, 2013

What does Mr. Mommy Monologue think of blogging?

Mr. Mommy Monologue (aka: Curtis)  always has something smart (and by smart I mean dumb) to say about some of my quirky hobbies and interests.  So I put him on the spot and forced asked him to answer a few questions to give his real opinion of blogging and my little space on the web.


1. Does your wife use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
I am pretty sure she uses my real name.  

2.. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
"Chickenhead's world"  (my nickname is chicken/chickenhead because frolic around the softball bases like chicken---or so I'm told.

3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
Not really but sometimes we are trying to watch a TV show or movie and I can tell she is REALLY into writing her blog and not the movie/show we are watching.

4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship?
At first I think she was kind of hiding it from me but then more people started to read it and she seemed proud of it and was blogging significantly more often.....Then came Everett and her new job as a counselor and her time for blogging went way down.

5.. What is your favorite post on her blog?
I don't think I have one particularly favorite post, but what I enjoy most is seeing her talents come out through the blog.  Laura is a very good writer, mother, photographer, and crafter.  It has given her more confidence to share her thoughts and dreams and I love that.

Aww.  Good words Mr. Larson :)





*************************************


Also, quick reminder--Google Reader is shutting down for good tonight (or so they say!)  So make sure you find me on Bloglovin' if you like what you see!  Just press the button below!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...