photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Friday, June 28, 2013

Take a Hike!

Today felt like a Saturday.  Daddy took off of work and wee woke up later, ate donuts and took a hike at Minnehaha falls.  So happy it was cool and overcast for this preggo mama.  It was a lovely start to our day!









Love this picture.  Everett looks cute as usual---but if you look behind him you can see daddy trying to fish in the creek for the cap to Everett's bottle that he dropped in.

Daddy showing Everett how a "real man" goes potty in the woods.






What are you doing today?

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. New follower right here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Kudos to you for traipsing it, momma. I'm pregnant with #2 right now and my family's luck if I have it in me to make it to the grocery store. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...