photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ask Mom!

Anyone notice my new icon on the sidebar?  It's a little sneaky, so scroll down a bit and check it out.  It looks like this:


I'm gonna go out on a limb and start something new. 

"Ask Mom" is going to be a place where I weekly post a question related to babies, kids, motherhood, family, health, etc.  While I may act like a know-it-all around my house, Lawd knows I ain't!  I'm just all 'googled' out and I need good advice from those in it, or the "been there, done that" mamas--and I think we all could benefit from such advice.  It's like when you're little (or not so little) and you have that funny mark on your arm, or a weird feeling in your belly and you are not sure what it is, well, I'd say 99% of us ask our mom's or get told to ask mom.  Am I right?  Now, I'm not discrediting any well-experienced and wise dad's out there, but I find as a newish mother, sharing advice with other women is comforting because of the female perspective--we're knit from the same thread, or however that saying goes.  But dads, if there are any that read Mommy Monologue :) --don't hesitate to chime in if you go two cents to share!

So, here's the deal.  Tomorrow I will post a question and those who feel led can leave their advice and tips in the comments section.  By clicking on the icon on the sidebar, you will be directed to an archive of the question posts with the comments.

Lastly, if anyone has a question that they'd like to seek advice on for next week's "Ask Mom" post, email me!

Lets help each other out and share what we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...