photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

32 weeks and a recap.

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: around 20 lbs.
Best moment this week:  Today.  It was just a good layed back day.  First, Everett slept until past 8 a.m. so that means I did too!  Then a fun lunch date with a sweet friend.  And then just the amount of time I needed to get some things checked off my to-do list--thanks to grandma and grandpa watching Everett!
Miss Anything? belly sleeping.
Movement: My belly is moving visibly and its pretty cool to watch at times.  Her littler limbs poking out and my belly shifting from side to side.  So crazy.
Food cravings: On these hot summer days, I would LOVE a Mikes or Cider ale.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm pretty devastated you guys.  I don't think I can eat pizza or baklava without the acid reflux side effect.  Two of the most delectable pleasures and they bring me to the fetal position---booo!!!
Gender:  Girl!
Fruit/Veggie Size:  squash!
  


your baby at 32 weeks
  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.
  • And she's probably feeling a even more cramped.

Labor Signs: Nope.  But those Braxton Hicks sure are becoming doozies.  Ooftah!
Symptoms: Acid reflux, minor swelling in hands/feet, slight anemia, fatique and....waddling.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood This Week: Impatient
Looking forward to: Finding a place to live. Frankly, I'm darn near freak out mode and doing everything I can to prevent myself from going all crazy like.  This includes taking time tonight to pack the hospital bag and baby bag.  Doing things I CAN control since right now the housing situation is a waiting game.  We need to be out by September and we have nothing lined up!  We hope to hear some promising news by the end of the week.  But that on top of not knowing if this little lady is coming early or not, on top of the dreadful stress  and fear of going through labor again, on top of trying to get everything I need to get done for the first three months of school for work while on leave.....is all making me a little mental.  I need my ducks in a row and I need them in a row NOW gosh darn it! Phew.  Ok, breathing now.

Taking a look back up until now...

12 weeks. 
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=408c65c8d5&view=att&th=13d650e26ccae17b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_Vp-Rxg66vSREX_PA1bM29&sadet=1363200589787&sads=Z54OxL4EfJ2fth-Clqg0527bbZM&sadssc=1
14 weeks.
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=408c65c8d5&view=att&th=13d9f5fa0e3bee8d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_Vp-Rxg66vSREX_PA1bM29&sadet=1364181817012&sads=_reL_6fRokY4mKuflcgilCwWmSc&sadssc=1
16 weeks.

19 weeks.

20 weeks.

21 weeks.
23 weeks

25 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks


29 weeks.

30 weeks.

30 weeks.

32 weeks.


 I'm kinda ready to be "little" again.  

Well, see.  If history repeats itself, this little gal will be here in 4 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...