photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Monday, June 11, 2012

What's in my bag?



 Ok, so maybe you didn't ask.  But I'm kind of nosey and like to know what is in other people's bags for no good reason at all. So be nosey and take a look at what's in mine!




1. keys
2. Pens
3. Map mirror made by yours truly
4. A plethora of chapstick
5. Shades
6. Hand sanitizer
7.  Body spray---it's summer and I stink.  'nuff said.
8. wallet
9. Sandwich container (currently holding a half eating PB&J)
10. Bag O baby stuff (diapers, wipes, etc.)
11.  Flash cards because who doesn't need to brush up on their ABC's?
12. Glasses.

Hmm, that was kind of disappointing, no?

Well, now how about you let me nose around yours?  What's in your bag? :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the Burt's Bees and sunglasses! You have much better stuff in your bag than I do :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...