photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Saturday, June 16, 2012

bucket filling.


One of our goals as a family is to pay it forward as much as possible and be more altruistic as a couple--sometimes small, sometimes bigger.  God has blessed us so much and it's only fair that we spread the blessings we get as far as possible--especially to those in need.  Now, this is not always easy, nor feasible some months, but I'll tell ya, God can sure make a couple bucks go a long ways!  Paying for someones fast food, gas, groceries, vending machine goody, etc---I kind of get a rush of adrenaline from it :) Pay it forward junkie? maybe.  I just like to be a bucket filler :)

One thing I've seen before and thought would be really cool to do is blessing bags.
I went to the dollar store and picked up some necessities that anyone would want to have. I picked up enough for three bags to have on hand to pass out whenever I ran into someone that would benefit from this bag.  To fill three bags, it cost about $20 total and i have some leftovers on hand too.  It was super easy and even fun to pack the bags and I am looking forward to the opportunity to give them out!



Do you have other ideas that you have done to pay it forward?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...