photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ask Mom: The Working Mom

So, something I have been struggling with lately is trying to spread my passions for my job as a school counselor and my job as a mama evenly.  I feel like they are both so important to me, that it is not fair if I put more effort towards one or the other.  Obviously, being a mom is the best job in the world hands down and I would LOVE to be able to do that full time, but at the same time God gave me the skill and passion to work with students in a counseling role and by doing that I am doing His will for my life--I am sure of it.  Being a perfectionist, I like to, well---try to do it all perfectly, but it has just been hard to get myself to give 110% in both of my "jobs".  So to all you working mom's......

How do you spread your energy and passion evenly between the job you love and the love(s) of you lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...