photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Highlights--not the magazine.

My OCD induced insomnia got the best of me last night.  Ok, so it's self diagnosed, but either way--issues.

Mama's tired.

After catching the 'de-clutter/sorting' bug, I stayed up until 3 a.m. to go through all of the boxes and bins in our basement to de-clutter as well as to sort things out for an upcoming garage sale.

I don't know why I do this to myself.  The bug strikes every now and then and let me tell you, once I start, there is no stopping me.  Even if I have to be up early.  Even if I'm tired. Even if it's 3 a.m.

So, I don't have as much umph for today's post.  I will just give you some of my highlights from yesterday.

Yesterday started off slow, but once that sun started shining things got a movin!

Everett and I took a trip to Joanne Fabrics to get a few things.  One of which was some fabric. I had been wanting to recover some of our pillows and was feeling crafty yesterday so batta bing batta boom and poof! New pillows!



We also picked up some little trinket boxes that I re-purposed for a new consignment shop that my items will be at. 

That brings me to the next highlight.  Yesterday I met up with a woman opening up a new boutique in NE Minneapolis and she took a whole bunch of my ETSY stuff to sell in her shop! Yea!  Its such a cool feeling to know that things I create are selling.  For money.  To real people.  Crazy!

Speaking of consignment shop--the other little boutique in Becker I have my items at sent out checks from sales and I got mine yesterday.  I made $72.00 last month! Another Highlight!

And last, but certainly not least was perhaps a super highlight. 

When Curtis got home from work we took advantage of the beautiful weather outside and went on a family walk to the park a couple blocks away.  We wanted to give Everett his first experience on a swing!  It was fun and super cute.  Though after a few minutes he looked like he was a little woozy--that would be thanks to my genes--sorry Everett.  I'll leave you with some pictures from this adventure.

Today I'm feelin' the 4 hours of sleep I got, but the weather is nice, my nephew is over playing with Everett and Curtis is going to be home early tonight.  Another good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...