photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Goodies

Just poppin in before bedtime to post some pics of new creations.  Its been awhile since I've created something and I dunno, I've just been really crafty lately.  I even made Everett a baby book out of wood, which I may or may not choose to share with you all.  Lets just say it did not turn out as I had planned.  Let me know what you think of these---keep goin with it or do they suck?  Be honest!....I won't hate you...too bad :)

Tomorrow will be a 'real' post--promise!  Keep in mind the current giveaway people....FREE baby stuff!!  I will be drawing a name Tuesday!



Find them HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...