photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Things I am loving right now.


1.

Licorice tea.  This stuff is the bomb.  Morning, noon or night I indulge in this treat. Pinkies up ladies, its tea time!
 
2. 
 
 
 This handsome little doll has caught my eye for awhile now.  I think he will find his way under our Christmas tree for a special little boy.  Hello...mustache AND lumberjack.  I die.  Found on Etsy here.

3. 


Yes, yes...a new bag.  But I couldn't resist.  It's actually a new old bag because I scored this at Goodwill!  Seriously loving it--great for all the mommy essentials I need to fit in.  AND its a Vera Bradley...I'm not a huge brand person, but I think that's a big deal.  The kicker...$7.00!

4. 


I have caved and created the ever so popular 'collage wall' in Everett's room.  I love that there are no rules for this.  It's coming along and I'm excited to add to it.  I actually just ordered the little treasure below to add to it!



5.   No picture can explain my love for Christmas music.  But I am LOVING listening to my Pandora Christmas station :)  C'mon now, who doesn't love Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" or a little Bing Crosby.  Yeah....that's what I thought.


What are you loving right now?

1 comment:

  1. that woodsman doll-- soo fun.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    I'm stopping by from Casey's little linky list to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair.

    It's a sweet gathering of creative souls and a sharing of all the wonderful work we do. I'd love it if you'd join us, you know if you're wanting to take a little shopping break with sweet friends.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...