photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Freak Flag.

We are flying our Christmas freak flag (as Kelle Hampton would say) high here in the Larson household.  The tree is up, the fire is crackling and Christmas tunes are buzzing in the background.  Next up,  the arrival of my parentals and yummy Chinese food to follow up yesterday's festivities of gratitude.  Love love LOVE this time of year!








Happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. lovely pictures! I'm not quite ready for the season but posts like these help!

    I love your "Merry Christmas" garland. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I could say I made it, I actually got it from the fabulous Target! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...