photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How are you feeling?

This is a tool I like to use as a counselor--more so with the littles.  It is just kind of fun for them to see faces with the feelings.

This week I am definitely Mr. overwhelmed.  In a good way, but overwhelmed nonetheless!  This new job is such a huge blessing and truly a dream come true! However, being a part time counselor in two different schools is challenging me in a lot of ways---I want to do so much, but am realizing that there is not enough of me to go around.  It is only the second week, so I know it will get better and better with time once things get ironed out. PLUS, I just got a new planner (way overpriced--stupid!) that lays out my days for me in 15 minute increments---so great! I love me some plannin'! 

I fell asleep writing in it last night! :)

Point is, I love my new job--stress and all. This is exactly where God wants me right now!

How are you feeling today? :)




(Fall Decoration DIY coming soon----er than later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...