photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

When you wish upon a star...

The boys are taking one last splash in the pool in the warm Florida night and I just got done packing everything up for our voyage home tomorrow.  While I surely and positively will miss and long for sunshine like we've had here, along with the fun adventures we've had the opportunity to partake in, I am longing even more to be a complete family with my baby girl in my arms once again.  Mom guilt was in full effect on this trip--especially yesterday at THE Disney World as I saw many a parent with tiny babes in tow.  I know it was easier without her, but was it necessary?  I beat myself up about it, but in the end it was all for Everett--a trip full of memories for him because we never got to do one last BIG thing before he was no longer the only child.  I do hope he holds on to some of the fun we've had while we've been here and cherishes these memories for many many years!

First airplane ride...









Orlando and Downtown Disney with Auntie Bev and Uncle Norm...








After the monsoon--seriously soaked!

First time to the ocean...













Disney World Adventure...





















...Dreams really do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...