photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Birth" day eve....

As I am writing this, it is still the eve of Everett's birthday.
 I had a little flashback today as I pulled out my video camera to charge for his upcoming birthday party and looked through some old videos of my little dude.  Wow, how time flies!  I find it hard to believe that little swaddled cooing boy barely rolling over on the floor is now my never stops running rough and tumble boy.  Oh my heart, it wells with love just thinking of him and how he has blessed us. 
 Cue lump in throat now. 
 Each year he reminds me what unconditional love is and how it only grows with time.



What. A. Difference!

I can't wait to see what the next year holds....terrible two's and all :)




Interested in my birth story?  Read it  HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...